Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Where have I been?


To answer that question in two words: right here.
At my desk.

I'm working on my third night in a row sleeping at work! Don't worry I still shower and change my underwear, but otherwise I sit at my desk for about 17 hours a day.

My results have been causing me some problems, so I've been trying to catch up from all the wasted time running stats that didn't work.

So if you are wondering if I've forgotten about you. I haven't.
If you don't think I love you anymore. You're wrong.

I'm just writing my thesis. I should/have to be done later this week and then Brooke's here!

Can't wait.

It's gonna be great. Just us and a few thousand km's of train tracks (and several million Japanes people during one of the busiest times of the year to travel).

Happy Holidays to everyone out there.

Mine will be a whole lot happier come Friday!

xoxo
Cam

1 Comments:

At 3:36 AM, Blogger Cameron said...

And I've been trying to cut down on the self portraits! I will know that I've perfected them when you can no longer tell it's me taking the picture!
later,
Cam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home