Thursday, December 22, 2005

Snow day!!!


So you wanted more self portraits Brock? Here's one from this morning in our freak snowstorm.

Apparently this is pretty rare around here, and it was just in time for Christmas!


You can't tell from these pictures, but the wind was firing these snowflakes into our eyes at about 80 km an hour so it was a little painful! We were walking Linda to the bus station to catch a bus to the airport.

She's off to Shanghai for the holidays to visit some relatives. I hope she is anyways but the bus driver said it could take up to 6 hours to get to the airport. Just imagine all those Asian drivers in the snow! (haha.. totally kidding) No offense if you're Asian.


I was totally not feeling the Christmas vibe at all, even though it's December 22nd here, but then it snowed and a friend stopped by to cheer me up from my thesis-woes and gave me a Christmas present!
Bring it on Santa!





Ohh actually, I just remembered. The other day I saw a couple of cute Christmas elves running around!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Love,
Cam
xoxox
(can you tell I'm missing everyone right now?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home